GROW SDE is a network of individual families and cooperatives rooted in the principles of Self-Directed Education and Natural Learning. We utilize a collaborative community approach to inspire children and communities to reach their fullest potential for happiness and success.
Join The GROW SDE Network
Network Membership for Individuals or Co-ops
Listing on Network Website
Weekly Network Training & Consultation Call
Agile Learning Center Tools Training
Network Facebook Group For Support
Marketing & Exposure For Co-ops
- All Tier 1 Consultations
- Organizational Support
- Use of the Network website for enrollment
- Access to network’s Google Drive for Partnership Forms/Templates (Application, Health & Authorizations, Co-op Handbook, Schedule, etc.)
- Access to “Is an ALC A Good Fit For My Family?” on-boarding video by Akilah Richards & Dr. Sundiata.
- Email consultation
- All Tier 1-2 Consultations
- Start-up Coaching & Support
- Training on how to use the ALC tools
- Ongoing Phone Consultations (call anytime during work hours)
- Dr. Sundiata will serve as your Organizational Facilitator by
- Processing and organizing your Partnership applications & forms.
- Coaching you on how to run and organize your Parent Partner meetings.
- Co-planning for all organizational level tasks with your co-op.
Each membership level includes a "Pay-What-You-Can" option for those unable to pay the suggested amount.